Monday, January 5, 2015

Bloom with Hope


This is the last day to order from the Year End Closeouts and the Holiday catalog!  Don't miss out if you had some products you really wanted!
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=493
 
I have a sympathy card to share with you today that uses the Bloom with Hope stamp set and a retired sentiment. 
 
 
It is one that is currently in my Stamp A Stack collection and has been a hit.  In addition to the retired sentiment, I have used the retired ink color, Primrose Petals.
 
Supplies:
Bloom with Hope
Primrose Petals, Mossy Meadow ink and markers
Whisper White, Chocolate Chip card stock
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!