Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dahlias

 
I realized I had not used my Regarding Dahlias stamp set in awhile so I pulled it out one day and played with it a little bit.  The two cards below show a the same image stamped on the same color of card stock with the same ink, but one is colored with blendabilities and one is left without any coloring.

 
On the top one, I used the Coastal Cabana blendabilities to color in the flower.  It pops it out a little, but since it is stamped on Old Olive card stock, it is more subtle than if it was on a lighter color.

 
This one is left alone and I just added a layer and some extras to it.  Which do you prefer?
 
Supplies:
Regarding Dahlias
Simply Wonderful
December Paper Pumpkin stamp
Coastal Cabana blendabilities
Memento Black ink
Bermuda Bay ink
Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss card stock
Decorative dots folder
Decorative label punch
Vintage buttons
Linen thread
 
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!