Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy!


I have a couple samples today to share using the same sentiment from Hello Life.  I shared a card using this one a couple days ago as well and I think that it will also make a great page title for scrapbooking. 
 

 
On the first card, I used a piece of Adventure Bound designer series paper as my background and then stapled on some Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon.

 
For the second I cut out the entire front of the card using the Labels collection framelits and added the sentiment to the inside.
 
Supplies:
Hello Life
Early Espresso ink
Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock
Adventure bound dsp
Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon
staples
Labels collection framelits
Filigree frame folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!