Thursday, January 22, 2015

Painted Petals

 
Today I am sharing two cards again, in the same theme and colors and using the same stamp sets.  The flowers and stem come from Painted Petals and the sentiments from Simply Wonderful (SAB 2015).

 
The background designer series paper is from the Best Year Ever designer series paper pack (SAB 2015).

 
Supplies:
Painted Petals
Simply Wonderful
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Crushed Curry card stock
Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow ink
Lost Lagoon satin stitched ribbon
Best Year Ever dsp
 
Remember, you can get both the Simply Wonderful stamp set and the Best Year Ever designer series paper for FREE during Sale-a-bration!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!