Sunday, January 25, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Idea

 
I have used the December Paper Pumpkin stamps for this card, pairing them with some circles cut out with the Circles framelits.  There is some All is Calm designer series paper and some Simply Irresistible specialty paper as well.

 
I used one of the Crumb Cake blendabilities makers on the Simply Irresistible specialty paper to pop out the flowers.
 
Supplies:
Paper Pumpkin
Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso card stock
All is Calm dsp
Simply Irresistible specialty paper
Circles framelits
All is Calm washi tape
Cards and Labels framelits (Project Life)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!