Tuesday, January 6, 2015

You Made My Day

 
Well, today is the day!  You can order from the Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog so I thought I would share a card that uses some items from both of those today.  

 
The sentiment and dots are from the Best Day Ever stamp set in the Sale-a-bration catalog and the designer series paper is called Painted Blooms and is in the Occasions catalog.

 
Supplies:
Best Day Ever
Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate ink
Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Smoky Slate card stock
Basic hodgepodge clips assortment
Thick bakers twine
Large polka dots folder
Painted Blooms designer series paper
 
Remember for every $50 in product you purchase, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  There are stamp sets, designer series papers, buttons and ribbon, Project Life cards, and you can also get a Blendabilities collection! 
 
If you host a party (either online or in home), you get $25 more in hostess benefits starting at $250 in orders.  Want an even better deal?  Join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-bration for just $99 and get $125 worth of products of your choice AND either a free project kit from the Occasions catalog OR 2 free Sale-a-bration items! 



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!