Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello Baby!

 
During the card making session I mentioned yesterday, I also made sure to get some baby cards made and below are a couple put together with some scraps of designer series paper and the Little Sunshine stamp set.

 
The "hello, baby" pieces are die cut with the Word Bubbles framelits and I added a little washi tape to each of the congratulations sentiments.

 
I always love to add baker's twine or something similar to a card so I threw a little of that on each one as well.

 
Supplies:
Little Sunshine
Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso card stock
Word Bubbles framelits
baker's twine
washi tape
Decorative dots folder
Arrows folder
designer series paper
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!