Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Stamp Club

 
I tried to go with some fun spring colors for the layout this month using the Painted Blooms designer series paper and Mother's Love stamp set.

 
For the cards, I chose one that could be used for graduation or other occasions along with one showcasing one of the newest photopolymer stamp sets.

 
My background on this one is the Maritime designer series paper and the sentiment is from Adventure Awaits.

 
And finally, some Flashback designer series paper and the Lovely Amazing
You and Draw the Line stamp sets.

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!