Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chevron Thank You

 header_FreeShipping_blog_4.2015_ENG
I thought that this journaling card from the This Day Project Life mini card collection was a great background for this card.  I added some designer series paper from the Moonlight stack and my stamped images are from the Painted Petals stamp set.

 
I just love those tulips!
 
 
Supplies:
Painted Petals
Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi ink
Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Whisper White card stock
This Day Project Life mini card collection
2" circle punch
chevron punch
Moonlight dsp stack
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!