Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dreaming of Gold Mining

 
This is one of the layouts I put together at the scrapbooking retreat a couple of weekends ago.  My boys love the tv show called "Gold Rush" and dream of going to Alaska to mine for gold themselves so we took some pictures of them on some heavy machinery one day.  

 
I had another picture of them tearing out a beaver dam and thought I would add it to the page as well.  The layout isn't difficult or complex, but I like the way it turned out.

 
Supplies:
Painted Petals, Draw the Line, Project Life Remember This
Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, More Mustard, Old Olive, Crumb Cake card stock
Gold designer buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!