Thursday, May 7, 2015

Chalk Lines and Mother's Love


You may have noticed I missed posting yesterday, this is the busy shipping and planting potatoes time of the year for me and I won't always keep up with my blog.  So if you don't see a post, don't worry, I will be back as soon as I am able!!
 
I have another sympathy card to share today, it is pretty simple but uses three different stamp sets.  The sentiment is from the retired God's Blessings (one I will never get rid of!!). 
 

 
I used a border stamp from Chalk lines and some flowers from Mother's Love.
 
Supplies:
God's Blessings
Mother's Love
Chalk Lines
Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise card stock
Tempting Turquoise, Hello Honey and Pistachio Pudding ink
 


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!