Thursday, May 28, 2015

I Think You're Great!

 
Well, I hope that I can keep posting steadily again, but we will see!  The crops are all in (YEAH!!) but we still have some potatoes to ship, hopefully that will also be completed this week though. 
 
This card uses the stamp set in the new catalog called I Think You're Great.  The "hi" image could be punched out with the Tree Builder punch but in this case, I just used my paper snips to cut it out.  

 
I added a strip of the Envelope paper in Tip Top Taupe behind the sentiment and also a little piece of Mint Macaroon 1" dotted lace trim.
 
Supplies:
I think you're great
Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder ink
Whisper White card stock
Envelope paper
1" Mint Macaroon dotted lace trim
staples
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!