Sunday, May 17, 2015

Moon Lake

 
Today my husband has a big birthday.  The card I made for him uses the Adventure Bound designer series paper, two different patterns in the pack, and images from Moon Lake and Guy Greetings.

 
I added a matted layer of the same design of dsp over the top of the first one and placed brads in the corners.  After I stamped the Moon Lake images I used some markers to color them in a little bit.
 
Supplies:
Guy Greetings, Moon Lake
Memento black ink
Adventure Bound dsp
Night of Navy, Crumb Cake card stock
brads
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!