Saturday, May 16, 2015

You've Got This

 
I again have used some new In Colors to share with you a couple more sneak peeks from the new catalog.  The stamp set I used is again, You've Got This and I added some of the 1" dotted lace trim as well which comes in the new In Colors.

 
I used the markers to color in the flower images...

 
and Memento black ink for the sentiment and flower.

 
Supplies:
You've Got This
Memento Black ink
Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush markers
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron card stock
1" dotted lace trim
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!