Saturday, June 27, 2015

Maddie's Stamping Stuff

 
Each year we get a gift of cheese from some of our seed potato customers in Wisconsin and it comes in a cute little wooden box that I never want to throw away.  

 
I have made a box of cards with custom made envelopes before using one of these boxes, but this time I decided to make something for my daughter's stamp table.

 
She is 9 1/2 and always wants to scrapbook and stamp and has her own little spot in the basement.  It is nice to always have a stamping buddy! 

 
I used the Schoolhouse Designer series paper pack along with some different stamp sets and embellishments to decorate the box and I know she has already filled it up!

 
For the top, I used the Layered Letters stamp set along with some 1/4" Pool Party cotton ribbon and a basic hodge podge clips accent.  There are also some White perfect accents used.

 
The sides have buttons and sentiments...

 
She was so excited to see what I made with the box and even more thrilled to find out it was for her!
 
Supplies:
Layered Labels, Just Kidding, Hello Life
Pool Party, Pacific Point ink
Pool Party, Whisper White, Pacific Point card stock
Schoolhouse dsp
1/4" cotton ribbon
White perfect accents
designer buttons
word window punch
simply pressed clay
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!