Wednesday, August 5, 2015

14

 
My oldest son has friends that are turning 14 already, although he is about the youngest one in the class so it will be awhile yet for him.  This is a card I made for one of his friends birthdays not too long ago using the Larger than Life Alphabet and Numbers stamp set along with the Stamp A Bag stamp set.

 
I also used some washi tape from the Watercolor Wishes project kit and some stars from the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  (Those kit pieces are popping up everywhere in my projects these days!)

 
There is also a strip of Farmers Market designer series paper and the dots in the background behind the numbers are from the Homemade for You stamp set.

 
I decided to add some fun to the inside of the card as well using more pieces from the June Paper Pumpkin kit and a sentiment from the Tin of Card stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Tin of Cards, Homemade for you, Larger than Life Alphabet and Numbers, Stamp A Bag stamp sets
Tip Top Taupe, Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Old Olive card stock
June Paper Pumpkin kit
Watercolor Wishes card kit
linen thread
circles framelits
Farmers Market dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!