Wednesday, August 19, 2015

More Watercolor Samples

 
These are the rest of the cards from the Watercolor Wishes card kit.  There are some that had the bases cut into smaller pieces like I shared with you on Monday and others that are pretty much like the kit suggests.  

 
I really loved the patterns and colors in the kit and wish there was a refill!

 
The kit contains lots of different types of elements to add to the cards, wooden elements, sequins, washi tape, stickers, etc...

 
As I said when I showed you the other samples, I love the stamp set that comes with the kit, especially the fonts...

 
I did add some different ink colors to the cards as well instead of just using what was in the kit, but the kit contains all you need to make beautiful cards!

 
And the last ones...

 
Hope you enjoyed the samples and try the kit out yourself as well!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!