Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stronger Thank You Think

 
Today's card that I am sharing uses the You've Got This and Heartfelt Sympathy stamp sets.  I chose to add some Timeless Elegance designer series paper and Venetian crochet trim ribbon to the card base as well and I like how that part turned out a lot.  

 
The sentiment and mat are cut out with the Ovals collection framelits.  While I really like the way this card turned out, I think next time I would use a different color for the background stamp, this one seems a little too dark (Pear Pizzazz).  Maybe Crumb Cake or Soft Sky...
 
 
Finally a little button with some linen thread through it as an accent (and because I am covering up a little smudge!).
 
Supplies:
Heartfelt Sympathy, You've Got This
Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black ink
Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky card stock
Timeless Elegance dsp
Ovals collection framelits
linen thread
Venetian crochet trim
designer button
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!