Monday, August 10, 2015

Thinking of You

 
This is a card I have recently added to my Stamp a Stack collection using the Wetlands stamp set.  I chose a strip of Sweet Li'l Things designer series paper to go behind the die cut piece from Party Pennants.

 
It is a pretty quick one to put together since all the pieces are cut out for them already and makes a nice masculine card too with the option of switching out a different sentiment.

 
The grain image is fitting for this time of year in my area as well as we are into wheat harvest right now.  That also means I may be unable to post everyday for a little while, but will do my best to keep up.  It will be fun to get into my combine again though!
 
Supplies:
Wetlands
Early Espresso, Crushed Curry ink
Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock
gold baker's twine
large polka dots folder
Sweet Li'l Things dsp
Party Pennants die
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!