Friday, August 7, 2015

Turquoise and Sequins

 
While I was figuring out fun projects for my nieces to create for 4H, I decided to make another mason jar project.  This one is painted with some Turquoise acrylic paint and I added some fun decorations...

 
A metallic foil doily lies underneath some 1" dotted lace trim and over the top of that is a flower made with the glassine sheets and the scallop circle punch. 

 
I added some neutrals sequins, metallic gold thread and a neutrals designer series button to complete it.

 
These jars are just to much fun to create! 
 
Supplies:
Metallic foil doilies
Neutrals designer buttons
Neutrals sequins
Glassine sheets
2 3/8" scallop circle punch
Metallic gold thread
1" dotted lace trim
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!