Saturday, August 15, 2015

You're Great

 
Another example of how I sit down to create when I don't get much time in the stamp room - more scraps of Farmers Market designer series paper...well, they were sitting on top of the scrap pile so they ended up there.  Maybe I need a better system!

 
I added part of the Watercolor Wash image behind some layers that was stamped with So Saffron ink..

 
Both ends of the layer with the 5/8" satin ribbon were punched with the Ornate tag topper punch and then I added some white perfect accents and neutrals sequins.
 
Supplies:
I think you're great
Mint Macaron, So Saffron ink
Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Farmers market dsp
5/8" white satin ribbon
Ornate tag topper punch
1 3/4" and 2" circle punches
white perfect accents
neutrals sequins
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!