Monday, September 21, 2015

September Stamp Club Projects

 
I went with a little mix of Holiday catalog and Annual catalog for my stamp club projects this month.  The first card uses the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 stamp set along with some washi tape and basic rhinestones.

 
On our second card, I used the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set and the set from the Watercolor Wishes card kit to create a fun little birthday card with some splashes of color.

 
And the layout uses some Schoolhouse designer series paper along with the Stamp a Bag stamp set.

 
If you think the project look like fun and would like to try out our monthly stamp club (or the Virtual Club if you do not live close) contact me here for more details.
 
 
Supplies:
Stamp A Bag
Snuggles and Smooches
Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Watercolor Wishes card kit
Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi,
Pool Party ink
Schoolhouse dsp
Winter Wonderland washi tape
Everyday Chic Washi tape
basic rhinestones
pansy punch
Whisper White, Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango card stock
 
 

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!