Friday, November 13, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy

 
I needed a couple sympathy cards this week and rather than go into my stash of cards I decided to make new ones.  The cards are almost the same with the exception of the pieces behind the sentiment.  For the first one I chose another piece of designer paper from the English Garden package that I used for the background.


 
On the second card, I used the same background but instead of a layer of designer series paper and card stock, I just used the card stock.

 
I like them both, but I think the second one looks less busy so that turned out to be my favorite.
 
Supplies:
Heartfelt sympathy
Night of Navy ink
Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
English garden dsp
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!