Monday, November 23, 2015

Life Is Good

 
I have found too many wooden pieces that I want to alter this fall!  This is a small pallet type piece that I distressed with ink and stamped on before adding my other elements.

 
I embossed a piece of glassine paper with the Woodland folder and then sewed it onto a piece of corrugated paper...

 
then, I sewed some designer series paper onto a piece of card stock...


 
added some linen thread leftover from the September Paper Pumpkin kit, pictures, buttons and a few other elements...

 
and came up with a Christmas gift! 
 
Supplies:
Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life bundle
Early Espresso, Old Olive, Cajun Craze ink
Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Crumb Cake card stock
Into the Woods dsp
designer buttons
linen thread
Woodland folder
glassine sheets
corrugated paper
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!