Saturday, November 14, 2015

One Big Occasion, Two Different Ideas

 
Sometimes when you get those professional photos of big life events or sports  it is hard to figure out how to handle the composite for a scrapbook page and sometimes it makes it so much easier...For Maddie's First Communion and Confirmation I decided to do two totally unmatched pages for her - one using the composite pictures and another with ones I took.

 
For the professional picture, I left it all mounted as it came and added some Timeless Elegance designer series paper to a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock that I stamped some flower images on using the stamp set from the October Paper Pumpkin kit. 

 
Then, I took one of the sentiment stamps from All God's Grace and used a Cherry Cobbler marker on it so I could eliminate part of the wording. 


For the page with less formal pictures, I used some English Garden designer series paper and the same stamp set - All God's Grace. 

 
I cut out words from that stamp set and one from the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 set for my title.

 
The pictures took up the majority of the page even after I cut some of them down, but I still added some metal rimmed pearls and a tea lace doily for accents.

 
Supplies:
All God's Grace, Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life, October Paper Pumpkin
Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey card stock
English Garden, Timeless Elegance dsp
tea lace doilies
metal rimmed pearls
2" circle punch
2 3/8" scalloped circle punch
designer buttons
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!