Sunday, November 1, 2015

Watercolored Bermuda

 
While I really love flower images, I don't normally take time to color them in and instead stamp them on colored card stock.  This time I decided to take the time and stamped the Best Thoughts flower on watercolor paper and colored it in with Bermuda Bay.  

 
I added some flecks of color with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and then layered it on some Neutrals color collection designer series paper and embossed Brick Wall Soft Suede card stock.

 
Then, a little linen thread and an Expressions natural element completed the card.
 
Supplies:
Best Thoughts
Watercolor paper, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay card stock
Memento black, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede ink
linen thread
Brick wall folder
Expressions natural elements
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!