Friday, November 27, 2015

You are Gold

 
Awhile ago I was going through my alterable items stash and decided to do another jewelry box.  This one is intended for a little girl so I used the Over the Rainbow stamp set to decorate the front along with some gold glimmer paper.

 
After I stamped the "rainbow" I colored it in with Stampin' Write markers and then cut it and the mat out freehand.  My little gold pieces in the pot at the end of the rainbow were punched with an itty bitty punch.

 
I added Schoolhouse designer series paper all over the box and inside as well.

 
My card stock colors were Pool Party and Tangerine Tango...

 
Supplies:
Over the Rainbow
Basic Black, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry ink
Pool Party, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango card stock
Gold glimmer paper
Artisan punch
1 3/8 circle punch
itty bitty punch
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!