Thursday, February 11, 2016

Let's Have Coffee

 
One of my favorite stamp sets in the Occasions catalog is the Timeless Textures and I just love the coffee stain image that I used in the card below.

 
After I stamped the background with that image, I added some Have a Cuppa designer series paper pattern and some Lost Lagoon card stock that I stamped using the Balloon Celebration stamp set.

 
The coffee cup is cut out with the Big Shot using the Cups and Kettle framelits and I finished the card off with some washi tape, linen thread, It's my party enamel dots and part of a Tea lace paper doily.
 
Supplies:
Balloon Celebration, Timeless Textures
Soft Suede, Pool Party ink
Pool Party, Soft Suede, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White card stock
Have a cuppa dsp
cups and kettles framelits
It's my party enamel dots
Tea lace paper doilies
washi tape
linen thread
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!