Thursday, April 28, 2016

You are My Everything

 
As promised, another project using the All about everything stamp set!  This one also uses extra items from the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin subscription.  

 
On the edges of my Kraft card stock, I added 1/4" x 12" pieces of English Garden designer series paper as a frame.

 
The leaves layered on the bottom of the strip of designer series paper are extras that did not need to make the wreath in the Paper Pumpkin kit (I actually have quite a few more too and they already have adhesive on them!).

 
A little bit of stamping, corrugated paper and enamel dots and this page is complete!

 
Supplies:
All about everything
Mossy Meadow ink
Kraft, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, card stock
corrugated paper
enamel dots
April 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
English garden dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!